Tractor Operate Post Hole Digger
The Kanhaiyalal Ramratan Tractor Operate Hole Digger. Hole Digger is a tractor PTO driven implement to drill holes of a 9, 12, 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36 augur for plantation purposes. The maximum depth, which can be obtained is 90cm (36"inch).
- Hole Digger is equipment, which can drill/Dig holes of varied sizes and depths in soil.
- Hole Digger is used to make pits for plantation of Mango, Coconut, Teak, Pomegranate, Lemon, Phyllanthus embolic etc.
- Hole Digger Augur is mechanically driven by Tractor PTO of 540 RPM.
- Hole Digger consists of a Stabilizer system, which keeps the augur perpendicular to the ground while in operation and controls swinging of augur while moving from one point to another point.
- Hole Digger Augur end points and the bending blades are made replaceable.
- Hole Digger Gearbox, Power Transmission Shaft and spirals are imported.
- Hole Digger is available in two models:-
1. Hole Digger suitable for 18HP to 40HP, with 540 PTO RPM 9", 12", 15", 18" inch augurs. (Without Augur)
2. Hole Digger suitable for 50HP to 150HP, with 540 PTO RPM 20", 24", 30", 36" inch augurs. (Without Augur)